St. Mary's Families,
Saint Nicholas of Flue, pray for us.
Distance Learning Day... No distance learning today. Happy Saturday, and happy spring break.
- Keep an eye on the news. It appears COVID-19 cases are spiking in Italy. Hopefully the measures we are taking here in the U.S. will keep a lid on the virus.
- Since it is spring break, our students may be tempted to gather in large groups. That needs to be discouraged. Again, social distance, wash your hands, stay healthy, etc.
- If you've been checking the CDC web site, you know they now confirm there is "community transmission" of the virus in certain areas of the state.
- How is your spring break going? There are movies, video games, family games, and books happening in our house. Please take some time to catch your breath in the next few days and encourage your children to do the same.
How you can help.
- Raffle tickets:
- A reminder of yesterday's lunch and dutch drawing winners: Katherine Briner, Thatcher Whalen, and William Trechter.
- Many thanks to all our studetns who have sold all 25 of their raffle tickets. Once students sell all 25 tickets pf their tickets, they are eligible for a lunch and dutch drawing each Friday.
How are your students doing?
- Remember, the next week or so is going to present many great opportunities to check in with your student. Be with them, talk to them, LISTEN to them.
- If you haven't checked out Coach Malloy's video, you really should. Ask your student(s) and watch it with them.
Prayer. Please continue to pray with us and pray with our community:
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary,
that never was it known that anyone who fled to thy protection,
implored thy help, or sought thy intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto thee, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother.
To thee do I come, before thee I stand, sinful and sorrowful.
O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions,
but in thy mercy, hear and answer me.
St. Mary's High School