St. Mary's Families,
- MEET CODE for tomorrow (Tuesday) Prayer, Pledge and Announcements:
- RAFFLE TICKET WINNERS. Several have asked. Once we call the winners individually we will get a message out to the community with their names and the names of those who sold the winning tickets. For those of you who "attended" the virtual Gala, you already know!.
- GALA. Speaking of the Gala... We had a great evening and thanks to our generous community we exceeded our fundraising goal. Thank you, St. Mary's family!
- We know that some schools are closing for the year. We are still on track with our distance learning, we are closely monitoring the governor's guidance as it pertains to the virus and its impact on state, and we will keep the community informed.
Parents, Students, how are you doing?
- I think in the video yesterday I said today started our sixth week since launching distance learning. It only feels like six weeks, it's actually five weeks ago today that we started. Don't let the sometimes slow passage of time throw you off. When these challenging times eventually calm down, don't be one of those who missed the opportunity to spend time with your family and to reinvigorate your relationship with God.
- YEARBOOK. Yearbook is working on our Spring Insert! We would love to get pictures from students during our stay-at-home quarantine. It's easy to send pictures to Yearbook: go to www.replayit.com . Sign in for "St. Mary's High School" and follow the instructions to upload pictures. Things we'd like to see from you:
-- At home with family
-- Practicing for your sport (the more creative the better!)
-- Working on school
-- Anything fun!
-- Did your family enjoy the virtual Gala? Share pictures if you have them.
Prayer. Please continue to pray with us and pray with our community:
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary,
that never was it known that anyone who fled to thy protection,
implored thy help, or sought thy intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto thee, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother.
To thee do I come, before thee I stand, sinful and sorrowful.
O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions,
but in thy mercy, hear and answer me.
St. Mary's High School