Today is Wednesday, August 19—it’s the first day of classes: Welcome, Cohort A! It’s the feast of St. John Eudes—and we’re starting our new schedules, which means a regular schedule…from now on!! Please stand for today’s prayer and pledge.
· Students remember: Masks are required covering your face AT ALL TIMES WHEN ON CAMPUS—that includes parking lots! Please maintain single file/appropriate social distancing moving through the halls and remember, two at time in the restrooms.
· Students also note: DO NOT STOP AT YOUR LOCKERS BETWEEN CLASSES. Locker times will be worked out—right now you can access them before school, during lunch, and as you leave. Be aware of others and please don’t "bunch up!"
· There is only one lunch now and the Cove is reserved for freshmen for the first month of school. NO MEALS ARE BEING SERVED OUT OF THE COVE: drinks, chips, and crackers are available. Students will sign up for eating in classrooms—please note the limits for those. You can also spread yourselves out in the Courtyard.
· Students—be aware LifeTouch will take student and faculty pictures on Monday, Aug. 24, and Tuesday, Aug. 25, depending on your group assignments.
· Any student interested in running cross country this year, see Mr. Kloenne before or after school—or at lunch!