Today is Thursday, Aug. 20—it’s the first day of classes for Cohort B. It’s the feast of St. Bernard—and we’re starting our new schedules: so, it’s a regular schedule…from now on!
· Students remember: Masks are required covering your face AT ALL TIMES WHEN ON CAMPUS—that includes parking lots! Please maintain single file/appropriate social distancing moving through the halls and remember, two at time in the rest rooms.
· Students also note: DO NOT STOP AT YOUR LOCKERS BETWEEN CLASSES; locker times will be worked out. Right now, you can access them before school, during lunch, and as you leave. Be aware of others and please don’t bunch up!
· There is only one lunch now and the Cove is reserved for freshmen for the first month of school. NO MEALS ARE BEING SERVED OUT OF THE COVE: drinks, chips and crackers are available. Students will ‘sign up’ for eating in classrooms—please note the limits for those; also spread yourselves out in the Courtyard.
· LifeTouch will take student and faculty pictures on Monday, Aug. 24, and Tuesday, Aug. 25, depending on your group assignments.
· Any student interested in running cross country this year, see Mr. Kloenne before or after school—or at lunch!
· Any Pirates interested in keeping the Jolly Roger alive, please see Ms. Knoepke before or after school—or during lunch. We need writers, photographers, artists, etc., to help out even I your schedule doesn’t allow you to take journalism.
· Attention Freshmen: If you were in the 9 am-11 am group on Tuesday for orientation, please see Ms. Cummings in the Admissions Office during your lunch today or next week to pick up your Pirate Pride T-shirt. They were not delivered until the afternoon so they were not available to pass out in the morning.
· At the recent Spartan Invitational at Doherty, Peter Stinar finished ninth with a 76, and Luke Calvin placed 10th with a round of 77.