Announcements: Thursday, Sept. 3
St. Mary's High School
Thursday, September 03, 2020
Good morning, Pirates. Today is Thursday , Sept. 3.
- If you didn’t get a student planner, check with Ms. Candy in the Front Office.
- Info for the theater fall season is in Ms. Jenkin’s room. Interested students need to sign up and video auditions are due Sept. 7.
- This Friday we’re at The Grace Center from 8 am to 11 am. Student dropped off will begin at 7:45 am and parents should return by 11 am to pick you up! Check in with your first period teacher for Mass and then we'll have a morning pep rally, some games and ‘socially distanced’ interaction! Signup sheets for the Spikeball Tournament are on the Senate office door in freshman quad (on the door of the old dean’s office). There are lists for both cohorts so options for all.
- If you are driving yourself to The Grace Center on Friday, park in the lower lot and walk up. Make sure to remove your vehicles afterwards as The Grace Center will be locked until next Tuesday.
- The Kona Ice Truck will be at the Community Day. Shaved ice costs between $4 and $6. Please bring exact change or small bills.
- Also, wearing St. Mary’s T-shirts and athletic shorts has been approved for Friday. Be reasonable, you should know what’s not acceptable!
- Freshmen, we’ve only received three packets for Senate officers. If you plan to run, you need to get your application in ASAP.
- Every student received access to Infinite Campus this week. If you have problems getting into Infinite Campus, please contact Mrs. Cichon.
- Students, we are still requiring and accepting service hours. Remember, the deadline for summer hours is Sept. 30, so start gathering those together!