Parent Night, Aug. 31
- WHAT: Senior and Parent College Application Information Night
- WHERE: Cove, St. Mary’s High School
- WHEN: 5:45 pm, Tuesday, Aug. 31 (followed by SMHS Back to School Night)
- WHY: Information on Naviance, Common Application, Service Academies, FAFSA
Student Meetings with Counselors
- WHAT: Meet with your counselor
- WHERE: Counseling Center
- WHEN: Beginning the week of Aug. 23
- WHY: Information on Naviance, Common Application, Letters of Recommendation, questions
- Sign-up: You will receive an email with your time with your counselor; Ms. Candy will dismiss you from class at your time.
West Point Information Night
Come join us for an informational brief on West Point. Representatives from the United States Military Academy at West Point will be on hand to talk about their programs, the admissions process and the leadership development that prepares men and women to serve as leaders on the greatest team on Earth.
- WHEN: Monday, Aug. 30, from 5:30 pm to 6:30 pm
- Cheyenne Mountain Library (community meeting room), 1785 S 8th St #100, Colorado Springs, CO 80905
- Please RSVP if you plan to attend. Feel free to bring your family and friends.
- To RSVP, go to: https://einvitations.afit.edu/...