Town Hall Set for Monday, Jan. 3
Our next Town Hall will be Monday, Jan. 3, at 6 pm. This one will be virtual only and livestreamed through our YouTube channel. President Deacon Rob Rysavy and Acting Principal Dennis Archuleta will update our community and answer your questions as we move into the second semester of the 2021-2022 school year. Questions should be submitted in advance to firstname.lastname@example.org.
NHS Meeting on Wednesday, Jan. 5
NHS members will have a general meeting in the Cove on Wednesday, Jan. 5, during the Activity Period (the second half of Pirate Period) starting at 9:45 am to review the NHS activities for January and February. Please be prompt.
Jan. 7 Last Day to Make Schedule Changes
Students who would like to request schedule changes should email their counselor (email@example.com for Mr. Biondini OR firstname.lastname@example.org for Mrs. Aragon) to make an appointment. The last day to make a schedule change for the Spring 2022 semester is Friday, Jan. 7.
If you missed the last SIGNAL, here’s what you missed:
- Deacon Rob Rysavy’s State of the School video. Watch it www.smpirates.org/article/613010 or on our YouTube channel.
- Board policies are being posted on our website. The 1000 series is now available. You’ll find them at https://www.smpirates.org/page...
UPCOMING Events and Volunteer Opportunities:
- Pirate Theater will host a variety show on Feb. 18-19, 2022, in the Cove. Please see Mrs. Knoepke to sign up to participate.
- The Pirate Theater will perform “Arsenic and Old Lace” on April 7, 8 and 9 at 7 pm in the Cove. Tickets will be $5 for students and senior citizens and $7 for adults.
- St. Mary’s Annual Gala will be on April 23, 2022. If you would like to help, contact Ramon Falt at email@example.com