Pro-life Rosary Set for Monday, April 4
The Students for Life will host a Pro-Life Rosary, led by Fr. Joe Dygert, on Monday, April 4, in the chapel during Pirate Period. Students are encouraged to join the Students for Life club to pray for the sanctity of all life.
Summer Session 2022 Registration Now Open
Registration for Summer Session 2022 is now open. The Summer Session will run from May 31 to June 24 with both morning and afternoon classes offered. All students are required to attend all classes if you sign up for the summer session. Classes being offered are PE, health, and accelerated geometry. Students may register for up to two of the three.
Raffle Ticket Sales in Full Swing
We are entering the final three weeks of our annual raffle, with chances to win $10,000 or $4,000 or $1,000 prizes! Students, please contact your social and family networks to give everyone you know a chance to win. All students are expected to sell at least 25 tickets. The chances of winning the $10,000 prize in our raffle is 1,000 times BETTER than winning the Colorado Lottery!
Re-enroll NOW for 2022-2023
To re-enroll your current student for the 2022-2023 school year, please click here. The registration fee is due at the time of re-enrollment. If paid by April 15, the fee is $500. If paid between April 16 and May 31, the fee increases to $600. If paid after May 31, the fee increases again to $750.
Volleyball Team Is Selling Butter Braids
The volleyball team is selling butter braids as a fundraiser now through April 5. Orders can be placed with one of the volleyball team members or by using this link: https://store.myfundraisingplace.com/6e7adc88-b18c-4d77-8592-707dd77247b8
S4L Sponsors Baby Drive Now through April 7
The Students for Life club is hosting their annual Baby Drive in support of Life Network from now until Thursday, April 7. Please bring in new baby clothing, sizes 6 months - 18 months, to donate to this awesome local organization. Donation bins for each class are located in the Theology classrooms. The Students for Life club plans to thank the class that brings in the most donations with a donut party in April.
Order Now to Guarantee Your Yearbook
To guarantee your student receives a yearbook, please have your orders turned in by the end of this month. Orders can be placed either online through Jostens or at the SMHS Business Office. Cost is currently $93. This year’s book will be delivered over the summer, so that it can include prom and graduation, but we will have pages for students to sign when we host a yearbook signing on April 29 at school.
Host a Student This Summer
Attention families! This summer you have an opportunity to host a student from Europe for two to four weeks! Students are hoping to experience life in America for a few weeks this summer. You choose the time that works best for your family and complete the application. Please spread the word to your family and friends. You can register to host at https://uscurriculum.guestbook.club/register If you have any questions, call Lorelei Kay at 719-369-0375
If you missed last week’s Signal, you can catch up on:
- Chromebooks can no longer be checked out from the Chromebook Carts. Students should bring the Chromebooks that they have been assigned. If you need to have one assigned, please print, complete and sign this form. https://core-docs.s3.amazonaws.com/documents/asset/uploaded_file/1799309/Chromebook_SMHS_Agreement_Form.pdf
- Check the calendar on our website for updates about this year’s schedule and dates for the 2022-2023 school year.
- Those who have questions about the school’s request for financial information, check out this article on our website: https://www.smpirates.org/article/669211
- St. Mary’s Annual Gala will be on Saturday, April 23, 2022, at the Antlers Hotel downtown. Get your tickets now at www.smpirates.org/page/gala
- Mark your calendars for April 29 at 11:30 am when Bishop Golka will celebrate our all-school Mass that day. No RSVP is necessary; our community is always welcome at our Masses!