Questions for the board can be submitted via one of the following:
St. Mary's High School
Attn: Board of Directors
2501 E. Yampa St.
Colorado Springs, CO 80909
The St. Mary's Board of Directors meets at 6 pm on the fourth Wednesday of every month in the Resource Center. All meetings are open to parents, faculty, staff and other members of the St. Mary's community. Executive session(s), if needed, are reserved for board members only.
Typical exceptions to the meeting schedule are:
- March: TBD depending on Spring Break
- May: TBD depending on graduation schedule
- July: no meeting
- September: Annual board planning retreat in lieu of the September board meeting.
- November: third Wednesday due to Thanksgiving break
- December: third Wednesday due to Christmas break
Meetings occasionally change date, time and/or location. Please call the school to confirm prior to attending.
Questions may be submitted for board consideration no less than five business days prior to a scheduled board meeting by contacting the school via phone, e-mail or postal mail. The board chair and/or board secretary will review questions for inclusion in the board agenda.
Ed Wilcox, CPA Treasurer
Bill Raskob '78
Fr. Randy Rentner